August 14, 2012

A card for my Nephew.

I visited my cousin's place (Texas) this weekend. I had to make a card for little darling Pranav. He is a lovely boy with great love for cars (all boys do :-)), which is why I decorated the card with cars. Every car is hand drawn and colored.

I wanted the card to look all boy-ish, which is why I have chosen a navy green card base and avoided pink in any form ;-)


Here is the inside of the card. I wrote a note for him and placed his caricatures, that I sketched, into the pocket shown. 

I have also submitted this card for the 365 days card challenge here. This was the card that struck my mind as soon as I read the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. good grief girl this is CUTE!!!! and i love the car on the inside :)
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards

    ReplyDelete