August 31, 2012

Beautiful Texture

I didn't get a chance to take pictures of cards I made from the past 2 days and hence the delay in updating by blog :-D
Here is the card I made 2 days ago.


I am submitting this card for the Day 182 - Textured treatment challenge @ 365 Cards. I have used a bright Yellow color textured paper and applied some wild honey distress ink, to give it some shade and to highlight the texture further. Then I added more texture by using some fabric designed and embossed flowers below the sentiment. The sentiment is stamped on a mild pattern paper and I have embossed it with black embossing powder.

Side angle to get a better view of the texture and the design.


I am also submitting this card for the following challenges
Hearts @ CMM Here. The challenge askks for us to have a heart on the card. i or 1 million ;-) I have used a small and simple heart (all of us have one heart) to go with the sentiment.
DL.Art Thankful Thursday challenge # 16 here - I have used fabric flowers
Also, I want to get featured at Inspire me Fridays, So I am submitting this card Here as well.

Hope you enjoyed my card. Your opinion about this card matters. Thank You.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful fall card. I love your flowers.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge. Have a great weekend, my friend
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps Thanks for following me I am a new follower of your s also- your drawings are beautiful.
    Have a great weekend, my friend
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this card is so lovely! I love the texture you have on that yellow strip. It looks great! Thank you so much for taking the time to enter our call.
    Hugs,
    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work - so bright and bold!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous colourful card. I love the fabric flowers.Thanks for joining us for our Hearts challenge at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete