November 13, 2012

Hand made with love

Hi all and here is the card for today. I am currently on a vacation @ Hawaii and will be back on 20th, which is when I will resume back to card making again. Until then it will be these scheduled cards for the DT only :-)

Here is the pinspirational picture for the week @ {PIN}spirational challenges. I saw this pic and the bright yellow is what that has caught my attention at once. If you too have an idea then do join the fun this week @ {PIN}spirational challenges here.

I have used the digital stamps from our sponsor "The Digi Garden" this week.

Hope you liked my card for today. Your opinion about the card matters. Mahalo :-)

2 comments:

  1. So fun and pretty! Love that bright yellow and red together! Hope you're having a wonderful vacation!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete