December 31, 2012

Colourful and Happy new Year

Hi all, here is the last card for this year.


Check out 365 cards for the Monday designing challenge this week.

How I made this card?
I have stamped the Argyle Background from our sponsor DRS designs on a white card stock. I then sprayed and sprinkled yellow, green and blue water colors on the card. (I used an old tooth brush for sprinkling colors). I have stamped a little over the colors once they are dry. I have used the flower punch and have used a gem stone to decorate the flower.

Hope you liked my cards for the week. This card is for all my motivators who keep encouraging me to make more cards. So wish you all a very happy, colorful, bright and prosperous new year -2013.

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome card, Eesha! I love the splatters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!!!! Love the splatters in the background and wonderful colors on here.
    Hope you have a wonderful new year!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!! love the splatters :)

    ReplyDelete