May 27, 2013

Loaded and Embellished

Hi all and I am back with a card for this Monday's challenge @ 365 cards for the week.


The challenge for today is "Bulky" - which requires you to create a card that has some serious weight to it. Load it up with the heaviest embellishments you can find in your stash. I gathered all the large embellishments that I have first; then chose those which best complimented with each other and assembled them all together.  Here is a close up of the card.


I had inked up the flower with wild honey distress ink to make it bright. Then added  pearl white sticklers to it to add interest. The ribbons in the background are my favorite on this card.

Hope you liked my card. your opinion about the card matters. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! What bright and fun colors! I originally saw this on the 365 blog and popped over here to tell you how much I liked it. Boy am I glad that I did! I love your blog! You are so creative! So I became your newest follower. :)
    Have a great day!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete