June 3, 2013

Fabulous day !

Hi all. I have finally got my PaperTreyInk stamps, ink-pads and die cuts on Thursday (30 May) and I was so excited and couldn't wait to get my hands on them all. Oh, I just love them. Here is the first card that I have made using only PTI stamps, die-cuts and ink-pads. 


This Monday we have a combo challenge in 365 cards. I was asked to choose any sketch + another challenge from Feb-April 2013 challenges in 365 cards for the Monday. So I have chosen Day 113- Doodle-Y-Do & Day 83 Super Sketchy Sunday to make this card. So I have doodled around the stamped flowers and the sentiment, in black. The sentiment used on this card reflects my mood. 

Do showcase your creations here @ 365 cards. Hope you liked my card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment