July 1, 2013

Nature Scene

Hi all. It has been a busy month. I will be busy for the coming two months as well, with lot of travelling. Here is the card for today. 

This week the challenge @ 365 cards is quite interesting; it's "I'm torn", where you need to create a nature scene and include a paper tearing technique any way you’d like. Take a closer look at the card here to see the paper tearing for the snow.


How I made the card?
I had used pieces of white torn paper for the snow and the snow mountain in this scenery. I then used white mist for the stars and inked the sky with black and white pigment on a navy blue card base to finish the sky. I had used black and white acrylic paints for the trees and the snow. I drew the tent and had coloured it with copic markers and adhered it with dimensional adhesives. I brushed a little yellow paint over the snow, both on the ground and the tree near by the tent, to give the effect of light reflection on the snow. I then stamped the sentiment "Happy birthday" to finish the card.

I cased the scenery on this card from the picture below.


ETA
I am entering this card into the Birthday Card Challenge in Moxie fab World. I have added this ETA in order to be eligible for entering into this challenge.

Hope you liked the card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thanks for peeking in.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eesha! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete