July 22, 2013

Round card - My First Attempt

Hi all. Today I have an interesting card to share with you. I, for a long time, wanted to make a round shaped card but never got the right idea to execute. Thanks to the 'Spring Flower Suncatcher' stamp from DRS Designs, this week's sponsor for 365 cards. In the very first look at it I knew that I will be making a round shaped card using the stamp and here it is


This Monday's challenge @ 365 cards is Floral Fantasy, which requires you to Put a minimum of 10 flowers on your card using at least 2 different methods. I have put 13 flowers on my card; 4 big flowers from the stamp and the others are sequins (That's two methods).  I have coloured the entire stamp using the following copics --  B0000, 02, 04; BG000, 01, 05; BV000, 02, 04; RV - 93, 91, 00;   Y 02, 04; YR 61; YG 11, 13, 17. Oh! I am in love with my copics. 

I have cut out all the negative space in the stamp to show up the background texture of the card base. Take a closer look below to see all the flowers and colouring in detail. Don't miss the little clumsy bow at the tip ;-)


Hope you liked the card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thanks for peeking in.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment