August 30, 2013

Be yourself - Stay the same.

Hi all.  Today's CAS-ual friday's challenge # 113 has really put me into some thought. Here is the card that I came up with for the challenge.


I had to hand cut the owl from the burlap. It took me 7 attempts to get the shape right. for its wings it took me 8 attempts to sketch the outline. I just love how cute that burlap owl came out finally.



"She's just my type" - This part of the challenge inspired me to use the sentiment. and all the Krafty stuff you see on the card is obviously driven by the challenge. Click on the image below to check out the challenge.


Hope you liked the card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thank you.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love when elements on a card are hand drawn,that little extra touch says a lot!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, that burlap owl is such a great touch!! Thank so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness.. I loooove your owl!!! so clever and unique!
    Thanks for playing along with us in this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete