August 20, 2014

Rain of Sequins and Dots.

Hi all. Feels so good to be back after a while. I'm upset that we have to wait until 2015 for the next challenge with 'CAS-ual Fridays'. I couldn't let go the last challenge for this year. So here is my take on Casual Fridays Challenge # 134.
 
 
It was hard for me to decide on the set of 3 elements to use on my card. I did two sets on my card.
1) Sequins-White- Dots (the obvious)
2) Sequins - Emboss - Twine
 
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2014/07/cfc134.html
 
I have clear embossed the border stamps above and below the sentiment. This added a shimmer effect
and looks gorgeous.
 
 

 
Hope you liked the card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thank you.
 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Ah well done - two 'bingos'! I love what you've done with the sequins and twine - really fun! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! I especially love how you strung the sequins on the twine...awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sequins are fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super fun, love the sequins!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to suspend the sequins across your card!! It results in such a fun card. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! See you next year : )

    ReplyDelete