April 3, 2015

CFC - 138 Krafty Bouquets

Hi all. Today I'm back with our next challenge for the month @ CAS-ual Friday's Challenge. 
This month's challenge requires you to make a project with the following elements on it - Kraft + Flowers + Twine.


I had the Oval Tag Fri-dies for cutting the frame off center of the card.  Then I have made these pretty flowers using the Loving thoughts Stamp set and Loving Blooms Fri-dies. I had used Bold Wishes stamp set for the sentiment, arranged all the elements and finished the card. I had used some gemstones, twine and a white ink gel pen to add highlights to the card.

Below are the links to the stamp sets and the dies that I have used to make this card.

          

Click on the challenge graphic below to join the challenge and showcase your creativity.



Hope you liked the card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thanks for stopping by.

Ta- Ta

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! The bright blooms on the kraft look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... just found u now following ;)
    happymomentzz.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete