August 27, 2012

Banner for My Dear

First things First, here is my card for today.



Wondering what inspired me? Well then here is 'Why' and 'How' ;-) There is an exciting challenge at CFC67 - Casual Fridays. 

This challenge asks for "A Clean And Simple project that features banners or flags". I haven't done a banner or flag lately on a card and this challenge is what I wanted.
Then I was thinking about the kind of pattern paper and stamps to look at, which is when the
 Spots or Stripes challenge at Pink Piggy
 Say it with...Spots, dots and anything Round at Annabelle stamps
has given me an idea. I have used spots for the flower, the pattern paper and the washy tape. There are stripes on the banners used for making the flower and also the blue washy tape has stripes on it.
So I am submitting the card for these two challenges as well

Hope you enjoyed my card. Your opinion about this card matters. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to use banners behind the flower!! Brilliant design and love the overlapped washi tape too :0)
    So glad you shared your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever to make a flower out of banners! Love the design and the nice bold sentiment :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eesha! This is beautiful! I love the colors and all the layers, and the flower is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete