August 21, 2012

My Best Wishes

First things first as they say, so here is my card.


Now the why and how part of the card ;-)
Why? I am submitting the card for two challenges.
How? I got so interested with the Lawnscaping challenge # 40, that I got started with the card right away. This challenge got me driven in the direction to design an appropriate background for the violet weeds.

I am also submitting this card for the Make your Own Background @ Anything challenge here.
Now I need a perfect layout for the card which I found at the Super Sketchy Sunday challenge @ 365 cards

Ta-Da and so that's how the card was created :-)
Hope you enjoyed my card. Your opinion about the card matters.

6 comments:

  1. Great job, love the buttons and gotta pul out those stamps! Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. very creative card! :) thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic take on the sketch and awesome stamping girl :)
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your background stamping with various inks... Love your take on the sketch.. and those lovely blooms :)
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh the stamped background!!! such a pretty card!! thanks sooo much for playing along with 365 cards!!!

    ReplyDelete