August 22, 2012

Halloween- BOOOOOO !!!!

This is my first Halloween card and the Day 174- Surprise inside challenge @ 365 cards has triggered the idea for this card. And the colors I choose to make this card are inspired by the image @ RIC#18 Challenge.

So, here are different shots of the cover of my card.




 My inspiration for the cover of the card comes from this image I found on net.


I have used bards and twine to bind the card and keep it closed. So one had to unwind the twine to get inside the card.
and then BOOO !!!!! The Halloween ghost pops out of the card and the 3-D pumpkin wishes "A Happy Halloween". There is Boo Boo everywhere.




I am also submitting this card for the RIC # 18 challenge here
 ----Update----
I had great fun making this card. And I was chosen to be the Guest Designer (GDT) for the challenge. Hope you too enjoyed my card. Your opinion about this card matters :-) Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Great colors and that pop out ghost!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fun, yeah for the GDT spot with this week at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!!!! you rocked the challenge and i am so thrilled you will be our guest designer on 365 cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the big punch of orange on the inside! Thanks so much for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super spooky! I love the surprise on the inside! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete