September 18, 2012

{Pin}spirational Challenge #25

We are up with a picture to set your mood for the day. So here is the inspirational picture for you this week.

Didn't it bring a smile on your face. It did for me. Here is my card.



I had used a digital stamp from DIGI Garden and coloured it. I then cut stripes of colour paper, used a punch on one of them. I assembled them all as shown along with a twine. Simple and cute isn't it? Click here to participate in this fun challenge.

Hope you liked my card. Do participate in the challenge and join the fun. Your opinion about the card matters. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS! Love how she just seems to pop off the card! So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Love the image and your coloring is fabulous. I really like the border punch you used on this. Great coloring on the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eesha! You make sweet cards! So glad you are on the team!

    ReplyDelete