September 16, 2012

I [Heart] You !

Here is my card for today.



I made cards with black,white  and yellow/ blue as one other colour. But today I wanted to try a different colour and I happened to go with red. I have used black to stamp the BG (stamps from recollections and inkadinkado) and the sentiment. Any dimension on this card is only achieved through red.

I am submitting this card for the following challenges.

CFC70 - CAS-ual Fridays challenge which asks us to make a card using black white and just another colour.

Challenge # 109 - Black & White plus1 @ 2-sisters Challenge Blog.

Hope you enjoyed my card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thank you.

9 comments:

  1. Love, love, and MORE love!!!!! Fabulous card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful elegant card thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and love the colour combo too. Thanks so much for playing with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the striking color combo and the design just FLOWS!! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how graphic your card is! Great design! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card. Fab stamping! Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete