September 12, 2013

I love you - Guest Designing with CASE This sketch

Hi all. Today I am guest designing for CASE This sketch # 45. Yaay!! Their sketches are so interesting and fun to work on. Below is my take on the sketch for the week.

 "I love you" is the underlying idea, with the two birds as "I 'n' U".  So I only stamped the sentiment 'Love'.


Below is the sketch for the week. The moment I saw the sketch, I knew my card will be all cherry blossoms. Click on the link below to go to the challenge blog.

Hope you liked my card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thanks for peeking in.
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Great colors on this pretty card! love the branches and sweet birds! congrats on being the Guest DT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this card! The Cherry Blossom tree is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is sooooo beautiful - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Did you paint those cherry blossom branches? It's gorgeous!
    So nice to have you guest design with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this card. You card and the sketch inspired me to play along. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete