October 8, 2012

Tick Tock - 365 :-)

I am super excited as I am presenting my first card as a DT member @ 365 cards.  Yayyy ! So here goes my card for today.

Today's challenge is Tick-Tock. So include a reference to or an image (eg. A clock) of time on your card. Simple and interesting isn't it? So go back in 'time' and dig an idea for your card and do join the fun here :-)

I am submitting this card for the Make a Hello/ Thinking of you card @ Moxie fab world here.

I hope you liked my card for today. Your opinion about the card matters. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. super fab card girl and welcome to the team!! so thrilled to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!! Thanks for taking over Mondays :) Way to rock the clock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw Eesha ! Your so talented crafter !!

    ReplyDelete