December 17, 2012

Colourful Birthday

Hi all, here is the card for today.

This card is for the 365 cards challenge today, Monday. Do check out 365 cards blog to learn more about the challenge and join the fun.

How I made this card?
The other day in Walmart, the idea struck to me, when I look at the paint section. I quickly picked up a few shades of sample paint chips for different colours. I then cut those chips into thin strips and arranged in the rainbow pattern. The embellishment is made from the same samples with a  flower punch and a brad. The stitched lines, cream white ribbon (all colours of rainbow make white :-)) and the birthday stamped background add interest to the card.

Hope you liked the card. your opinion about the card matters. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Great way to use paint chips! Love all the wonderful colors and your card is outstanding.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. colorful and thoughtful card too !

    ReplyDelete