September 4, 2013

A floral inspiration.

Hi all. After a while I am taking part in Pinspired challenge # 16 this week.


I first stamped the entire card with various floral stamps from PTI and Wplus9 in different inks. I then die cut the front of the card. The sentiment that you see on the card is stamped on the inside leaf of the card. Here is a closer peek at the sentiment.


The theme and the colours used on this card are totally inspired by the pin picture of the Pinspired challenge #16


Update
--------

This card was a winner @ Pinspired Challenges. Check the post here.

Hope you liked my card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thank you.
post signature

6 comments:

  1. WOW! This is fantastic! I love the bright colors and great take on the Inspiration Picture!

    Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW pretty...so perfect for this weeks PINspired challenge <3

    ReplyDelete