November 4, 2013

Thanks - Cath

Hi all. I couldn't believe the news that it will be the last post from her last Friday. I have been busy last fortnight with job and job hunting, and this morning when I checked the blog feeds, I was saddened by the news. I had to make a card to thank Cath for all the inspiration she has shared over the years. Here is the card I made for our 'moxie fab' Cath.


For making this card I had taken inspiration from the colorQ challenge # 213. I used sponge daubers to ink the negative space, of a stencil from momenta, with the colours from the challenge.


Hope you liked the card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thank you.
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! And that banner is a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the softness and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very beautiful card, love the soft edges using a stencil has given.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card and those pretty blooms put a smile on my face, Eesha! I'll bet it does the same for Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Eesha, I love the way you inked the blooms! Happy you played with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I just *adore* this sweet card. The colors and the flowers are so friendly and cheerful! Thanks so much for creating it with me in mind.

    Thank you for all your support of the Moxie Fab World over the years, Eesha! I was always so excited to see that you had entered one of our challenges because I always new I was going to see something fresh and unique after the "click!" Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete