January 2, 2015

Peacock With Felt. - CFC # 135

Hi all. Happy New Year. Hope you had a blast on New Year's Eve. Cas-ual Fridays is back with a challenge after a break, today. Finally...right ? :-)

This first challenge for the year, requires you to make a card using felt and sequins. Below is my take on the challenge.

I had used various coloured felts, for making the body of the peacock, which I had die cut using Loving Blooms Fri-Dies. I have used sequins to add interest to the peacock. I have hand cut the body of the peacock and used twine to make the legs.  I had done some white embossing and mist to form the back ground, on a water colour paper. For the sentiment I have used the Calm and Gentle stamp set.



Stamps and Dies used.

Click on the challenge graphic below to join the fun.



Hope you liked my card. Your opinions are most welcome. 
Thanks for stopping by.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so colourful- and funny we've both decided to use the same dies!!! Rebecca (fellow DT) x

    ReplyDelete