February 27, 2015

Spring Time Melodies - In Love

Hi all. Hope you have had fun with water colours in the last challenge. I'm excited about spring and if you are too, then you will love this month's challenge at CFC.
 
This month's challenge requires you to make a card in musical theme using spring colours. Below is my take on the challenge. I'm still up with valentine's hangover I guess ;-)
 


I had the Oval Tag Fri-dies for cutting a musical notes pattern paper and a brilliant red card stock.  Then I have mixed and matched the two nesting die cuts and secured the pieces together with a tape behind. I then tilted the oval tags at a right angle, which made that large heart and stuck those pieces together.
It's two pieces put together to make the heart. (like two people, 1 heart ;-) ) Sweet isn't it? This large heart looks trendy isn't it? These dies are definitely to die for!

 The sentiment is from Loving thoughts Stamp set. I had cut and used only a part of the long "Oh, how I love you!' sentiment from this set. Then I went ahead and punched a yellow heart placed in at the bottom of the large heart and finished the card.

A very simple card with just dies/ punches (except for the sentiment of course). Below are the link to the stamp set and the oval tag dies that I have used to make this card completely.

      

Click on the challenge graphic below to join the fun this Month. 


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you liked my card.
Ta- Ta
post signature

3 comments: