June 7, 2013

Congratulations - Banners

Hi all. I simply couldn't resist the CFC Challenge # 104 this Friday, as its about banners and flags, which happens to be my favourite. So here is another card for today.


Obviously my card is submitted for the CFC 104 challenge.


I saw the challenge and I instantly hopped in to make this card. I simple cut out multiple banners from various pattern papers, of various sizes. I had to arrange them all and adhere them around the tooth picks, which is my flag-post. Then I stamped the sentiment, designs and did some doodling to add more interest.

Hope you liked my card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thank you.

Update
This card won the VIP - CFC #104 favourite spot for the week here.

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!!!! Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice love the color and design.
    you could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I LOVE those flags! So glad you could join us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the arrangement of all of your banners. What a great idea to attach them to toothpicks. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the wonderful and deserved VIP honor from CFC! This is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete