June 17, 2013

Fairytale Moments

Hi all. I loved father's day this year. We have been to Biltmore House and Antlerhill Village, NC, where my dad enjoyed the architecture of the building and did some wine-tasting for the first time :-D. 12 hours just flew by. Now let's get back to the card for today.


This Monday @ 365 cards we challenge you to create a card with the theme "Fairy Tales: Romantic" - which requires you create a card with the romantic aspect of fairy tales. Lovely! So showcase your fairytale creations here @ 365 cards and join the fun.

How I made the card?
So I browsed for Cinderella's (My fav) ball room dancing over the internet and found the image on the card. I got a colour printout of the image, which I cut out very carefully. Then went over loads of pattern paper and got the BG of the card set up with one. I inked the edges of the card with distress ink. The sentiment is a sticker. The PTI stamps on next to the sentiment in sepia added more elegance to the card. Then placed a little blue butterfly and added some clear rhinestones here and there. Since I wanted more sparkling on the card, I also traced along a few lines on the pattern paper with silver sticklers.

Hope you liked my card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thank you for peeking in !

3 comments: