April 3, 2016

I've moved! Blog relocation announcement

IMPORTANT!!

Attention dear friends and readers, I'm moving out!

I've been working like a Trojan for the last couple of weeks, on the (not-so-secret-any-more) website that will be now a dwelling place for Love For Art in Many Forms, which will now named after me. 

>>>IT'S HERE!!<<<


In other words, I switched to a Wordpress website (may be soon a self-hosted website), which means no more ranting over blogger issues and limitations! I'm looking forward to providing you with a more reliable and enriched service, while at the same time I'm given the tools to make my content more interesting and pleasing for the eye.

Now, the important part is that the move means no more Google Friend Connect.

There's a number of means through which you can subscribe to my blog instead, including RSS (also via email), Networked Blogs & Twitter. Whatever your preferences, I sincerely hope that you will make it there and make yourself at home! :)

I can't wait to find out what you think. In case of any suggestions or concerns, please shoot me an email or leave a message and I will work it out for you. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment